Monday, June 3, 2013

June Speaking Dates


YOU'RE INVITED TO MY APPALACHIAN TRAIL PROGRAM

You are invited to attend a program about my thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail (AT) at 31 libraries this year.  I will recount details of my thru-hike of the AT in 2011 from Georgia to Maine, a distance of 2,181 miles. During each PowerPoint program, I will also display my gear, show photos of the trek, and answer questions.  At the conclusion of each program, my book, Five Million Steps on a Journey of Hope: Thru-Hiking the Appalachian Trail, will be available for sale for $15.  I will sign copies of my book for those interested.

Four of those library programs are in June, which are listed below.  Most of the library programs will be in September and October.  Those fall dates will be listed on this site in early August.

                  JUNE 2013 AT PROGRAMS at LIBRARIES 
 
Tues., 6/4 @ 7 PM    ---Avon Library,37485 Harvest Drive, Avon

Wed., 6/5 @ 7 PM    --- Solon Library, 34215 Portz Pkwy, Solon

Thurs., 6/6 @ 7 PM   --- Brook Park, 6155 Engle Road, Brook Park

Mon., 6/17 @ 7 PM  --- Parma South, 7335 Ridge Road, Parma

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment