Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation

I will be making a presentation about my Appalachian Trail thru-hike.  I expect to give a brief talk about the nearly 6-month hike, show my photos I took on the trail, and answer questions about the 2,200- mile adventure.  This is will take place on Sunday, October 9 at 7:00 PM.  It will be held at the Western Campus Theatre of Cuyahoga Community College at 11000 W. Pleasant Valley Road  Parma, OH 44130.  No need to RSVP--just come!  Hope to see you all there.

1 comment:

  1. Bob,

    I grew up in Berea and moved to Atlanta back in 2000. Somehow I stumbled onto your story and blog and have enjoyed the photo's and writings. Incredible journey! Wish I was able to attend your talk and hear more about it. Very impressive journey of a lifetime. I'll be sure to bookmark your site so I can come back later. Thanks for documenting and sharing your summer adventure.

    Jim Fleckenstein

    ReplyDelete